Author: Ines Bautista-Yao
Release date: March 31st, 2017
When they have nothing better to do, college students Billie Santiago and Carlos Angeles enjoy imagining what their lives will be like five years into the future. It’s never serious—just a whole lot of teasing and poking fun at each other. Until blindingly handsome, PR professional Iñigo Antonio saunters into the university bookstore where Billie works. All of a sudden, she finds herself face to face with the physical manifestation of the very dream she tells Carlos about.
Captivated by Iñigo’s magnetic personality, Billie is lured into his dazzlingly glamorous world—much to Carlos’s frustration. But as Billie notices Iñigo might not be playing by the rules, Carlos begs her to stay away from him. When Billie doesn’t listen, she realizes too late that she is in over her head and it may take a miracle (or a boy who cares deeply about her) to help get her out of it.
All That Glitters is a glamorous, glitter-y story. It's also very soft. Especially because of the hero. I adored Carlos so much and he is such a Softie and caring person. I'm sorry but #romanceclass heroes are always so cute, like please write 1839833 more, thank you.
Some bullet points:
- Best friends to lovers trope
- Very caring and a soft hero, who somehow always matches clothes with the heroine so they 1000% look like a couple since the beginning?
- It might seem like a love triangle, but nah you all. It's not. Billie's #1 is Carlos since page 1.
- Cute NA, set in college
- But also has this glamorous teaspoon bc Billie gets enchanted by this fab life + goes to these events
- Girl friendships always there for each other
- Cute siblings (twins) that love love her sister aka the MC and really like the hero and want to play videogames with him forever lmao.
And I did an aesthetic!
ALL THAT GLITTERS by @Inesbyao— 💐 (@diversaesthetic) March 26, 2017
• filipino new adult
• set in college
• very glamorous
• soft hero
• bff to lovers trope
• girl power pic.twitter.com/TUm0TO2gpJ