ARC Review: OUT ON GOOD BEHAVIOR by Dahlia Adler

by - 9:06 PM


Title: Out on Good Behavior
Series: Radleigh University #3
Author: Dahlia Adler
Release date: June 14th, 2016
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance



Frankie Bellisario knows she can get anyone she sets her sights on, but just because she can doesn't mean she should—not when the person she's eyeing is Samara Kazarian, the daughter of a southern Republican mayor. No matter how badly Frankie wants to test her powers of persuasion, even she recognizes some lines aren't meant to be crossed. 

But when Frankie learns she's been on Samara's mind too, the idea of hooking up with her grows too strong to resist. Only Sam's not looking for a hookup; she wants—needs—the real thing, and she's afraid she'll never find it as long as Frankie's in her head. 

Forced to choose between her first relationship and losing the girl who's been clawing her way under her skin, Frankie opts to try monogamy...under her own condition: 30 days of keeping things on the down low and remaining abstinent. If she fails as hard at girlfriending as she's afraid she might, she doesn't want to throw Samara's life into upheaval for nothing. But when neither the month nor Frankie's heart go according to plan, she may be the one stuck fighting for the happily ever after she never knew she wanted.


I can't believe this is the end for the Radleigh crew *cue crying* It was such a fun ride, thank you Dahlia!!! I love this cast of characters so much, probably one of my favorite in all NAs. We say goodbye with the last book - Frankie and Sam's story. I have been waiting for this one A LOT. And yes I'm not joking or lying. Since Dahlia let us know Out On Good Behavior was Frankie's book I was already in love. 

The fact that you can totally feel the love on the pages, not only of the couples but of the friendships too. Especially with the main trio, the Holy Trinity, it's really special for me ;) They are so fun together and when they have scenes all of them together, I. Died. They have fun, are cute, ridiculous conversations but yet the relationship between friends is to perfection. 

It was a journey, of stories, of characters, of interactions. It was growth and character development. It is college and Dahlia depicts college so well - the experience, the expectations, the discoveries, the friendships you make for LIFE, the responsabilites and the dreams of many people. I have never loved a college romance so much like this series; probably right there with Megan Erickson's Bowler University series.

Lizzie, Cait and Frankie will always be my fave trio. They are the Three Musketeers; there for each other through hardships and achievements. I'm so there if Dahlia decides to *cough* do like, I don't know, something else with them. It doesn't have to be a novel! But it would be nice to meet them again one day. 

This series taught me so many great things: 
Lizzie Brandt taught me that if something unexpected happens, there is always people who will help you. That if you try your very best, you will succeed. That sexy TAs are perfect for anyone. 


Cait Johannssen taught me that a love so deep can't be forgotten so easily. That if you encounter obstacles in your life, you should face them like if you were at the finals with your lacrosse team - with everything you got. 


Frankie Bellisario taught me that it's okay to kiss lots of frogs. But when you meet the one, you'll know immediately. She taught me to reach for my dreams in any way possible because they are worth it. 


If you're a fan of great sexy scenes, choose Radleigh University series. Dayum! Man.... seriously. I'm always left blushing but like want to read more, It's addicting okay!!! *LMAO* I love you Dahlia. 


I'm an Associate Editor of mathematics by day, a Copy Editor by night, and I do a whole lot of writing at every spare moment in between. I've also been a Production Intern and Editorial Assistant at Simon & Schuster, a Publicity Intern at HarperCollins, and a Fashion Intern at Maxim. (I'm kind of into that whole publishing thing.)

I'm the author of the YA novels Behind the Scenes, Under the Lights, and Just Visiting, and the NA novels Last Will and Testament, Right of First Refusal, and Out on Good Behavior (June 14, 2016).

You May Also Like

0 comments