December Wrap-Up!

by - 3:54 PM

It's a new year but greater, it's a new year FOR MORE BOOKS TO COME. Mana and I created this blog just two months ago and we can't believe the quantity of nice and cool people we have met, the fun we're having drafting posts and the excitement we share in Whatapp convos about our new ideas for more posts. We seriously are very grateful to all of the people who have talked to us and told us how great our posts are or anything to be honest. We wish you all the best in this new year and for you guys to read books that are just as amazing as you deserve!

We decided to do a wrap-up for the month of december. So here it comes (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


  • Beyond The Red by Ava Jae - I didn't expect to love this book as much as I did. It's so good and it's filled with  magic you will want to have. It has aliens, political intrigue, explosions, royalty, lots of red sand and a super nice OTP. 
  • Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs - My Christmas' wish was more Latina characters as the protagonists of books. So yes, Future Shock has a Latina - Elena Martinez - as the MC and she's just pure badass! + It's a time-traveling book, so many shenanigans happen and you will grab the pace of the story quickly. 
  • On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis - This book broke me apart, I have no doubt. Corinne gave us an apocalyptic, diverse, intriguing book. I adored every single moment I spent reading On the Edge of Gone that's for sure.
  • Prophecy by Ellen Oh - With a diverse cast, Prophecy gives a lot. The world building is magical and magnificent. Kira is a badass demon slayer who is hated by the whole city and she is the only bodyguard of the heir to the throne. 
  • With Every Breath by Lia Riley - Mountains, sexy times inside a tent, funny moments between characters. With Every Breath made me feel happy and time passed really quickly while reading it. 
  • Stealing the Bachelor by Sonya Weiss - Eric has always loved Ann but because of some misunderstandings, they never really told each other their feelings. Not a lot of romance in it, there's definitely cute moments and the whole development between these two from "I think he hates me" to "wow you're the love of my life." 

  • Winter by Marissa Meyer - Ehm... what more can I say than I adored hard hard this book? It was the perfect ending to this series. It has action, friendship goals, a revolution and a princess who wants to take back her throne. 
  • See How They Run by Ally Carter - SUCH A GOOD SEQUEL. It's been known Carter is so good at sequels and she didn't disappoint. Grace is still trying to figure out the world she is at the Embassy Row and finally, she learns some secrets that she couldn't even begin to think of. 
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo - I know what you're thinking: she read this NOW? I know sorry. I was pretty closed off since Grisha wasn't my favorite but wow, heist + 6 incredibly morally grey characters? I liked it, a lot. 
  • If You Could be Mine by Sarah Farizan - So good. So so so so sad, but so good. About a girl who is tired of hiding her relationship with a girl (and best friend), she goes to extreme measures. 


  • Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk - I was so excited to read this and to think I thought it would be a nice fluffy read. It wasn't - it was super heartbreaking, but it was still so cute. Aaryn and Karma are such cuties, I LOVE THEM.
  • More than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs - I binged this whole series, but I loved this one so much. Julie and Gavin [kind of] hate each other, given they are competing and have some history but that sexual tension is always a killer isn't it?

You May Also Like

0 comments